Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 22
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 22
- Journal Finder lets you find all the journals that the library has access to and tells you where to find them.
- If they are available in one or more full text databases, information will be displayed that tells you the dates covered and it provides links to the databases.
- Clicking on a link takes you directly to where you can search that journal for a topic or a specific article (Search within Publication) or you can navigate to a specific date.
- If the journal is located at the library, you will see the dates and volumes that we hold.
- By using the Advanced Search option on the first page, you may browse journals by topic (such as history, psychology, social work, etc.)
- If you have a citation of an article, you may use Article Finder to access the article as well.