Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 66
The best way to find these articles is by doing a Journal Titles search. Here is a tutorial on finding articles from citations - you may find it helpful as well.
- From the library home page, click on Journal and then Article Finder.
- Input as much of the citation information that you have.
- The result will show you the database(s) where you can find this journal.
If you do not have a full citation but know the name of the journal and article title, follow these steps:
- From the library home page, click on Journal
- Search for the journal. You will see a list of databases where the full text for this title can be found.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see a list of the years covered with a + sign before each.
- Click on the appropriate year (if known) to expand that section and then choose the appropriate issue.
- The articles are listed in page number order, so just scroll down till you get to the desired article.
- Click on the PDF Full Text link just below the citation to open the article.
If you are off-campus, you will be asked for your login information - use your Brescia email address and password.