Answered By: Sr. Judith Nell Riney Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 16
Answered By: Sr. Judith Nell Riney
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 16
- Go to the library web page and search the online catalog for encyclopedia to find the call number.
- To find only books at the library, select "print book" from the Format box on the left of the screen.
- You will find some books listed that show the location as Reference. If you are in the library, you can write down the call numbers and look in the Reference Room for the books.
- If you need help locating them ask at the circulation desk - the staff will be happy to help you.
- If you are online, there are eBook alternatives.
- You would perform the search the same way as above with the exception of selecting "eBook" instead of "print book".
- You may also search for encyclopedias from our Databases link at the bottom of the library website.
- Choose Encyclopedia as the database type.