Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 12
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 12
- From the Library web page select Research Guides at the bottom of the page.
- In the Subject Guide box, find the subject you are interested in.
- Select the Research guide that best fits your topic.
- Find books, databases, websites and more, chosen as good resources for your subject.
- Some instructors have created LibGuides for specific classes. Here you may find the syllabus, assignments and other specialized information.