Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 22
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 27, 2018 Views: 22
- To obtain this article for free, note the date, volume and issue number of the journal it was found in.
- Go to the library web page and click on Journals .
- Search for the journal title.
- Did you find it? If so, check the holdings shown on the screen - is the date you need available? Click on the database name and either search by the article title or navigate to the article using the date.
- Didn't find the journal listed? Request the article by Interlibrary Loan and we will borrow it from another library for you. Simply complete the form and submit it.
For more help, view the video below.