Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 11
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 11
- Yes, PowerPoint 2016 is available on all computers.
- You have access to PowerPoint and many other Microsoft products through your Office 365 account.
- Office 365 is accessible by going to portal.brescia.edu and logging in with your Brescia email and password.
- To practice your PowerPoint presentations, on your own or with a group, reserve the Group Study Room by calling the circulation desk, 270-686-4212 or online
- If you need assistance with PowerPoint, or any other Microsoft products, check out the tutorials from Atomic Learning.