Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 9
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 9
- To see if the library has access to this journal, click on the link on Journals at the bottom of the library webpage and then Article Finder.
- Using your article citation, fill in the required information.
- A new window will open that will show you whether the journal is available in one of the other databases or as an independent publication.
- Check the dates shown to be sure the article you want is included.
- If the full text is not available, we will be happy to borrow it for you from another library through InterLibrary Loan. Just complete the form and submit it.