Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 21
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 20, 2018 Views: 21
- All of our eBooks may be discovered through our online catalog on the Library Web Page.
- You would search for the author, title, or subject that you are looking for.
- Once on the results page, you can select "eBooks" from the column on the left to show results only for eBooks pertaining to your search.
- You can also search specific eBook collections by selecting databases from the Library Web Page and limiting the Database Type to eBooks.
- You can select the desired eBook collection from the list.
- Ebooks may be searched for a word or person’s name, notes may be added and chapters or parts of the book may be selected for printing.
- Because of copyright, the whole book may not be printed but you may print out up to 60 pages.
- When accessing an eBook from Ebsco, you will be prompted to create a free account with Ebsco.