Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Nov 19, 2018 Views: 20
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Nov 19, 2018 Views: 20
In an effort to make the Library an inviting and comfortable place for study and research, the Library allows snacks and beverages, with certain restrictions, in most areas of the library.
- Water bottles, cups with lids and soft drink cans are permitted in the library.
- Snacks, such as those you would find in a vending machine, are permitted in the library.
- Meals, such as a to-go meal from the dining hall or fast food restaurant, must be taken to the glassed-in room on the main floor.
- No food or drink allowed in the lab.
- All tobacco products and alcohol are prohibited. This includes items such as e-cigs, etc.