Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 17
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 17
- The books whose call numbers fall in the 700s range are located in the Fine Arts Room on the third floor of the library.
- Many of these books are oversized and the shelving in the fine arts room is better able to accomodate the larger books.
- All the books in the fine arts room may be checked out.
- The fine arts room is across the hall from the large area of the Stacks where the 600s, 800s and 900s are located.
- Going up the main stairway in the back of the library, go to your right at the top of the stairs.
- If you use the elevator, go to your left after getting off the elevator and through the door you'll find just a few steps away. Cross the hall - the fine arts room is on your right.
- From the short flights of stairs from the reference room, go to your left to the beginning of the 600s and out the door found there. Cross the hall - the fine arts room is on your right.