Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 Views: 13
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 Views: 13
- First, note the title, date, volume and issue number of the journal the article was found in.
- Go to the library web page and click on Journals.
- Search for the journal title.
- Did you find it? If so, check the holdings shown on the screen - is the date you need available? Click on the database name and either search by the article title or navigate to the article using the date.
- Didn't find the journal listed? Request the article by Interlibrary Loan and we will borrow it from another library for you. Simply complete the form and submit it.