Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 27
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 27
There are two different ways that you can limit your searches.
- From the Library web page, select Library Catalog or type directly in the search box.
- From your results page, you can limit the type of material searched.
- The menu on the left side of the page contains many options for you to choose from.
- From the Library web page, click on Advanced Search.
- Type in your search term(s).
- Choose the type of material you are looking for from the Format box found near the bottom of the page.
- Click Search to access the results.