Answered By: Sarah Cox Last Updated: Mar 14, 2023 Views: 25
Answered By: Sarah Cox
Last Updated: Mar 14, 2023 Views: 25
There are several ways to talk to a librarian.
- Click the Help Me button on any library web page or LibGuide.
- You can ask a question there which will be answered by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You can schedule an appointment for research assistance
- You can also use the other ways listed there to contact us by text, chat or email.
- Use the Staff Directory on the web page to contact an individual librarian by email or phone.
- If you are in the library, you may ask your question at the Circulation Desk.
Please don't hesitate to contact us; we want to help you!