Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 42
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 42
- Look in our online catalog for the book.
- Enter your search terms in the box.
- Choose Advanced Search and Click on Title or Author if you are looking for a particular book or item.
- If searching for an author, enter it like this: Twain Mark, not Mark Twain.
- If searching for a title, don't enter A, An or The at the beginning of the title.
- Use the Keyword or Subject searches to see what is available on a certain topic.
- Use quotes " " around a phrase to search for those words together.