Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 Views: 13
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 Views: 13
- Yes, there are several rooms in the library that may be used for group study.
- Group Study Room I is on the third floor is equipped with a smart board and there are laptops available for checkout so you can work together on group presentations.
- There is also a group study room on both the top floor and ground floor that has a flat-screen TV with multimedia hookups. You can either check out a laptop to use or bring your device. Additional cables are available at the circulation desk if needed.
- Check at the circulation desk for availability of the rooms.
- You can reserve rooms by contacting the circulation desk at 270-686-4212 or online