Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 9
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 9
- Access our catalog search box from our webpage: htthttps://brescia.on.worldcat.org/discovery
- Enter your search term in the box to be directed to a results page.
- To search for only books and eBooks, select these options from the left column on the page.
Some helpful search tips:
Search smart by using Boolean Operators at the beginning of your search.
use ti: to search for title
use au: to search for author
use kw: to search for keyword
- If searching for an author, enter it like this: Twain Mark, not Mark Twain.
- If searching for a title, don't enter A, An or The at the beginning of the title.
- It also helps to put the title in quotation marks if you are sure of the exact title.
- Use the Keyword or Subject searches to see what is available on a certain topic.
- To search for a phrase, use quotation marks to search for those words together.