Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 19
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jul 30, 2015 Views: 19
- The circulation desk is located on the main floor of the library, which is actually the second floor.
- It is at the top of the stairs from the lobby, just to your left as you enter the doors.
- It is here that you check out and return books, laptops and other AV equipment, and course reserves.
- If you've requested a book by Interlibrary Loan, you will pick it up at the circulation desk when it arrives.
- You can stop by the circulation desk to pay your overdue fines or to get change for the copier.
- We are also happy to answer your questions and help you get started with your research - just stop by and ask us!