Answered By: Sr. Judith Nell Riney Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 10
Answered By: Sr. Judith Nell Riney
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 10
There are three ways to renew your items:
- Click here to log in and renew your items online. View the Tutorial
- Click on the Sign In button on the top right corner of the page.
- Log in using the ID number on the front of your Brescia ID card and the password you have chosen.
- If this is your first time accessing your library account online, you will need to click "set/reset password" and follow the instructions you will receive via your Brescia email account.
- Click on My Account.
- Select the items to be renewed and then click on Request Renewal.
- Check to be sure the items did renew - if there is a hold on them or if they've already been renewed twice, you cannot renew them online.
- Call the library (270-686-4212) or email the Public Services Manager firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to renew the items.
- You may also stop by the library and renew them in person at the circulation desk.