Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 13
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 13
When you have a citation like this:
Slights, William W.E. "The art of medicine: Deep in the heart of Shakespeare..." The Lancet 373.9663 (2009): 538-9.
- Find this article by clicking on Journals from the Library web page.
- Enter the journal title, Lancet.
- If our library has access to this journal, a list will be displayed showing all the databases where it can be found and dates when the full text is available in each.
- Select one of the databases. Pay attention to the dates available to be sure the date you need is included.
- Select the correct volume and issue to display the article.