Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 09, 2014 Views: 11
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jul 09, 2014 Views: 11
- From the Library web page select LibGuides under Resources.
- In the Subject Guide box, find the subject you are interested in.
- Select the Research guide that best fits your topic.
- Find books, databases, websites and more, chosen as good resources for your subject.
- Some instructors have created LibGuides for specific classes. Here you may find the syllabus, assignments and other specialized information.