Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 5
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 5
- First, note the title, date, volume and issue number of the journal the article was found in.
- Go to the library web page and click on Journals.
- Search for the journal title.
- Did you find it? If so, check the holdings shown on the screen - is the date you need available? Click on the database name and either search by the article title or navigate to the article using the date.
- Didn't find the journal listed? Request the article by Interlibrary Loan and we will borrow it from another library for you. Simply complete the form and submit it.
For more help, view the video below.