Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 8
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 8
- The Young Technology Lab is located on the ground floor of the library, next to the office.
- There are 10 desktop systems and a scanner.
- Items printed from the lab computers will print on the printer in room 120.
- Students may use the lab any time that there isn't a a class going on in there.
- There is a sign posted beside the door to alert you of any classes scheduled for the lab.
- The lab is open during regular library hours.