Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 5
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 5
There are several ways to talk to a librarian.
- Click the Ask Us button on any library web page or LibGuide.
- You can ask a question there which will be answered by email.
- You can also use the other ways listed there to contact us by text, chat or email.
- Use the Staff Directory on the web page to contact an individual librarian by email or phone.
- If you are in the library, you may ask your question at the Circulation Desk.
Please don't hesitate to contact us; we want to help you!