Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 28
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 28
- From the Library Webpage, choose Databases
- You can find full-text articles in the EbscoHost, ProQuest and JSTOR databases.
- Enter your search terms.
- In EbscoHost, click the box by Scholarly (Peer Reviewed) Journals.
- ProQuest has two check boxes, one for Peer Reviewed and one for Scholarly. Check both of them.
- Journals included in JSTOR are all considered scholarly journals, so no box needs to be checked in this database.
- You may also search for journal articles in our online catalog or by typing directly into the search box found on our home page.
View the video below, How to find articles in scholarly, peer reviewed journals: