Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 10, 2014 Views: 61
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2014 Views: 61
- Many of the books that are found in EBSCOhost can be downloaded to your computer and supported eBook Readers.
- These are NOT compatible with Amazon's Kindle, but click on the attached file below for instructions for a "workaround" for the Kindle Fire.
- You must have a My EBSCOhost account set up to do so. This can be created by choosing Create a New Account from the sign-in screen in EBSCOhost.
- Once you have your account created, follow these simple instructions from EBSCOhost to download an eBook.
- Once downloaded, connect your eBook reader to the computer and open Adobe Digital Editions.
- Click on the library view icon. Your ebook reader will be listed as a bookshelf on the left side of the screen.
- Simply drag the ebook from your library onto the reader to transfer it.
Click on the link below "Searching and Downloading EBSCO eBooks" for video tutorials and more information.