Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015 Views: 17
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015 Views: 17
- No, the computers are set up so that when you log off, any changes made to the system will be wiped off, including any files that you saved to My Documents or elsewhere on the system.
- Save your work to an outside device such as a flash drive or email it to yourself.
- Every Brescia student also has a OneDrive account with storage in the cloud. You may save work on OneDrive and access it from any device with access to the internet.
- Flash drives are available for checkout at the circulation desk if you need one.
- It is highly recommended that you save your work often.
- Also, if you must leave a computer unattended for any amount of time, please lock it by pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
- The systems on campus are set to restart after so many minutes of inactivity therefore, causing you to lose the information you were working on.