Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015 Views: 21
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015 Views: 21
- Reserves are books, articles or other items that instructors set aside for students in their class to use.
- Some of these materials cannot leave the library. They are on Closed Reserve. They can be checked out for in-library use only.
- Others may be checked out of the library, but for a shorter period than regular items. They are on Open Reserve.
- The amount of time they can be checked out for varies and is determined by the instructor.
- Typically,open reserve items circulate for 1 - 3 days; sometimes for as long as 7 - 10 days.
- You can check out reserve items at the circulation desk - your Brescia ID is required, even for Closed Reserve items.
- To find reserve items, go to the online catalog and click on the Course Reserve link near the top of the page.
- Limit the search by either Instructor name or by Course.