Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 4
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jan 04, 2016 Views: 4
- Choose Journals from the library webpage.
- Click on Alphabetical/subject list of electronic journals & journals in the library.
- Enter the journal title and search.
- If available, you will see the title with links to the databases where it can be found.
- Verify that the date you need is available and click on one of the links.
- Now you can search within the publication or navigate through the dates to find the article.
Watch this short video on finding an article from a citation.