Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 21
There are lots of ways to get help with your research. You can see all of these choices when you click on the Ask Us button from any page on our website or any of our LibGuides.
- Ask your question right here in LibAnswers! The answer will be emailed to you as soon as possible.
- Text us at (270) 681-3911.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call the library at (270) 686-4212.
- Chat with a librarian - click on Chat Online with Us in the Ask Us box.
You can also drop by the circulation desk and ask for help or make an appointment with a librarian and spend 30-60 minutes getting your research off to a great start. Call 270-686-4213 or email email@example.com.