Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015 Views: 3
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Aug 03, 2015 Views: 3
- Yes, there are several rooms in the library that may be used for group study.
- A study room on the third floor is equipped with a smart board and there are laptops available for checkout so you can work together on group presentations.
- There is also a group study room on both the top floor and ground floor that has a flat screen TV with multimedia hookups. You can either check out a laptop to use or bring your device. Additional cables are available at the circulation desk if needed.
- Check at the circulation desk for availability of the rooms.
- You can reserve rooms by contacting the circulation desk at 270-686-4212 or online