Answered By: Carrie Mann Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 24
Answered By: Carrie Mann
Last Updated: Jul 08, 2014 Views: 24
A library card is required to check out material from the library.
- If you are enrolled at or employed by Brescia University, your Brescia ID card is your library card.
- A Brescia Alumnus card serves as the library card for Brescia Alumni. Contact the alumni office at 270-686-2111 or by email.
- KWC and OCTC faculty and students should bring their own college ID card to the library.
- Students attending Kentucky colleges that belong to FOKAL should bring their college ID card and another photo ID.
- Members of the community may purchase a Community Borrowers card at the library for $100 per year.